Your Basket is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should receive an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Basket
|Posted on 23 May, 2012 at 16:47|
I pass this beautiful home every day-twice a day while walking the dog. Simple Feng Shui adjustments will help sell this home that has been for sale for months. The issues revolve around the front door. One cannot see it clearly from the street. It is hidden from all prospective buyers. The front door is the most important areas of a home from the Feng Shui perspective. It is the place where energy enters to nourishes the home and the poeple who live in the there. Like a visitor, energy needs to be invited into the home. This home can be more inviting to chi. Here are few ideas to help this home:
1. Paint the door a beautiful red color. Bright enough you can see it from the street.
2. Light the way with solar lights from the street up the hill to the porch.
3. Place colorful plants on or near the stairs and porch.
4. Keep the porch lights on at all times.
5. Use a wind chime on the porch to "alert" prospective buyers.
Simple Feng Shui adjustment will help find this home find a buyer.
Check out more photos with Feng Shui adjustments at www.FSSone.com
Julie Pelletier-Rutkowski, MS, RN
Certified Feng Shui Consultant